The secret to gourmet knives ? Butter snail and some nuts. Yum Yum Yum !
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Exposure time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 30 seconds for blanching the knives and 4 minutes for cooking the knives
For 4 people.
- Take the butter out of the fridge so that it is at room temperature for the preparation of the recipe. Open the knives .
- Soak the knives in a bowl of cold salted water for 2 hours, stirring regularly to remove the sand.
- Rinse them under the tap. Then spend 30 seconds in boiling water so that they can open. Finally, drain them.
- Once they have cooled, remove the black part of the mollusks and put them back in their shells.
THE COOKING :
- Heat your oven on the grill position.
- Defrost a clove of garlic then chop it, chop the hazelnuts into pieces, finely chop the parsley and mix everything with the Espelette pepper , the breadcrumbs and the butter at room temperature using a fork. It should look like an ointment in texture.
- Place the knives on a baking sheet and place small dots of the butter mixture all over the seashells .
- Ideally, grate the Parmesan yourself and sprinkle it over the seashells .
- Bake them just under the grill for a maximum of 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Marine is cooking for PAVILLON FRANCE .