The friends come in for dinner. Flemme? Cut a few slices of mushroom and fresh burrata bread. In 5 minutes, you're done. We serve it all with a good bottle and a salad… And the whole table will scream with happiness.
For 4 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 5 minutes
- Cut off the stem of the button mushrooms and dry them with a cloth. Cut them in half or in quarters.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and butter in a pan. Cook the mushrooms over fairly high heat for 8 minutes, until the water has evaporated.
- Salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little thyme .
- Cut the burrata into small pieces.
- Toast the slices of bread and garnish with mushrooms and burrata. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme. Pepper.
Extract from the book Aperitifs at home , the basics of cooking, Marabout, € 7.90
Also discover the recipe for vegan sweet potato croquettes