The strawberries are their high market entry. We take the opportunity to make a really delicious recipe with the family, just to keep the children busy at snack time.
For 4 people
- Put the water, milk , butter (cut into small cubes), sugar and salt in a saucepan . Boil the whole.
- Off the heat, add the flour (there should be no lumps).
- Put back on the heat (making a panade ). Leave the appliance to dry for a few moments over medium heat. When it adheres lightly to the bottom of the pan, turn off the heat.
- Place in a bowl and add the eggs one by one. The choux pastry should form a point at the end of your spatula. If it is too dense, add additional eggs. This will mean that you have overdried your device.
- Pipe balls with a pastry bag.
- Bake in a dry oven (without ventilation) at 180 ° C between 13 and 25 minutes.
- Whip the cream , mascarpone , sugar and scraped vanilla using a mixer.
- Put in pocket and reserve to use it at the moment.
Also discover the recipe for the best strawberry tart in Paris by Bontemps