If the mushroom risotto is usually the great classic of the fall… We pimp it here with some sage leaves , pumpkin and parma ham . Yum !
For 4 people.
- Sauté onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until tender. Chop half of the sage and add it to the preparation.
- Stir in the arborio rice , then the pumpkin . Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the white wine and stir until reduced. Slowly add the vegetable broth , stirring continuously until the broth is absorbed.
- Add the gorgonzola and stir until melted. Season if necessary.
- Sauté the remaining sage leaves in a little olive oil until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange the risotto on the plates and garnish with the crispy sage and Parma ham .
Also discover the recipe for butternut pasta .