Low cal and rich in minerals, it is easy to go all out with leeks …
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
For 4 persons
1. Clean the leeks. Mince finely two leeks and the green part of the third one. Peel and mince the potato and the onion.
2. Heat half the butter in a big pan and cook the minced onion and leeks during 5 minutes. Add the potato, salt, pepper and pour 1,5L of water. Bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
3. Mix the soup by adding lemon juice and half the en bleu d’Auvergne cheese.
4. Heat the rest of the butter in a pan and golden the white part of the leek cut into round shapes. Salt and pepper.
5. Serve the soup in bowls sprinkling on top, the round-shaped leeks, the remaining diced up bleu d’Auvergne chesse and squash seeds.
Small plus: you can add few fresh herbs or germinated sprouts on the of the soup as well as use other seeds: linen, sunflower…