Of course, you can have this orgasmic pie signed Big Mamma delivered by Napoli Gang . And in addition it arrives whole thanks to an ingenious packaging. Don't ask us how, but the meringue holds.
Otherwise, if you want to impress yourself, create a buzz on Insta, have fun or just occupy your long confined evenings: Big Mamma gave us the recipe for this totally crazy lemon meringue pie . And not even that complicated to edit in real life. Go!
Lemon meringue pie recipe
1. Prepare the pie crust : in a salad bowl, work the butter with a spatula until you obtain a soft butter . In the bowl of a mixer, combine the softened butter, ground almonds and icing sugar with the aid of the mixer sheet, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Then add the eggs one by one without stopping beating. Stir in the flour and salt. Mix until you get a crumbly dough. Reserve in the fridge in an airtight container overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (th. 5-6). Roll out the dough 4mm thick in the shape of a round using a rolling pin. Place the dough in a previously buttered 10 cm diameter tart mold and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Prepare the lemon cream : rehydrate the gelatin sheet in a bowl of cold water for 20 minutes. Squeeze 3 lemons and take the zest from 2 lemons. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a fork. In a saucepan, bring the lemon juice, sugar and butter to a boil. Gradually add the egg mixture using a whisk. Continue cooking over low heat until it comes to a gentle boil. Pour the preparation into a salad bowl. Drain the gelatin and incorporate it. Add the lemon zest. Mix well using a hand blender. Reserve in the fridge in an airtight container overnight.
4. Prepare the Italian meringue: in a saucepan, melt the sugar with the water and lemon juice over low heat. Bring to a boil and cook until the mixture reaches 120 ° C. In the absence of a kitchen thermometer , pour a drop of the syrup obtained in a glass of cold water. If the drop forms a small, soft ball, the syrup is ready.
5. Whip the egg whites until stiff (the ideal texture is that of a shaving foam) in a bowl free of any trace of fat until a peak forms at the end of the whisk. Pour the sugar syrup in a thin stream over the snowy egg whites, whisking constantly until the meringue cools.
6. In a small saucepan, compote the fresh raspberries and sugar, until you obtain a fairly consistent marmalade. Keep in the fridge.
7. Pour the lemon cream into the pie shell. Gently mix the meringue with the raspberry marmalade and place the mixture on the top of the pie using a plastic spatula, giving it a rounded shape in the center. Decorate with rose petals. Reserve 1 hour in the fridge before tasting.
Also find the lemon meringue pie and the clementine cake worthy of rose bakery .