It was the glass too many… The best ultra comforting method to recover from a drunken evening : the breakfast burger . Too cool, we have the exclusive recipe for the burger from Blend à Madeleine . Yum !
Pour 2 breakfast burger Blend.
Preparation time : 15/20 minutes
Scrambled eggs :
Combine the eggs at room temperature in a skillet.
Add the butter .
Put everything over low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula until cooking is convenient for you (5 to 7 minutes).
Add salt and chives and mix just before removing them from the heat.
Sriracha May :
Mix everything up in a bowl.
Caramelized onions :
Cut the onions into strips.
Heat the pan with the oil over high heat.
Brown the onions in the pan.
When the onions begin to mark, lower the heat to low, add the cider vinegar and leave to stew for 20 minutes.
Sweeten , mix.
Thai sausages :
Cut the sausages in the middle lengthwise.
Cook them over medium heat first on their open slices for 6 minutes.
Turn them over and cook for 4 minutes on the other side.
- Cut the buns , toast them by putting the crumb side on a hot pan with a knob of butter 3 minutes
- Spread them with spicy mayo sauce .
- Add the hot scrambled eggs .
- Place the 2 slices of cheddar cheese on top.
- Add the caramelized onions .
- Lay the two halves of Thai sausage on the onions.
- Close with the crown of the bun.
Also discover Roger La Grenouille's burger .