© Nicolas Edwige
© Mélanie Martin
Easy to make, the chocolate chip cookie is no longer a topic. The secret for the little salty touch? The bursts of olives which sublimate this unbeatable cookie .
For 6 persons.
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 10 min
Rest time : 60 min
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Rinse the Spanish Manzanilla and Hojiblanca olives and roughly chop them.
- Mix the flour and baking powder .
- Work the butters until they soften, then mix them with the sugar .
- Then add the egg , then incorporate the flour with the yeast, mix.
- Add the pieces of olives and the chocolate chips .
- Once the dough is homogeneous, film it then let it rest in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Make 30 g balls of dough. Space them out on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of parchment paper. Flatten them slightly before baking them for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on rack.
The chef's tip : cook the cookie quickly to keep all its softness , yum!
Also find out how to make profiteroles .