Alert to all spring vegetable addicts! Here is a special spring fondue recipe . We sprinkle the melted cheese with seasonal vegetables such as asparagus and radish .
For 4 people
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the butter then add a chopped garlic clove , parsley and lightly salt.
- Arrange the asparagus and baguette slices on a baking sheet, brush with parsley butter and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then put the oven on the grill function. Rub a caquelon with the remaining clove of garlic, place the cheeses cut into strips, sprinkle with white wine and pepper. Put in the oven for about 10 minutes until the mixture comes to a boil and begins to color.
- Serve immediately with herbed bread , asparagus and radishes .
Tip: Tomme de Savoie adds creaminess to this fondue , but if you only use plenty, it will have even more character.
Also discover the foodporn veggie burger recipe .