Preparation: 15 min
· Cooking: 40 min
For 6 persons
· Preheat the oven to 190°C.
· Pour the yogurt in a recipient then rinse in order to use it as a dosing glass. Add 3 peeled bananas with the yogurt. Crush them with a fork then add the sugars and the salt. Mix well.
· Incorporate the eggs one by one, then add the flour and the chemical yeast little by little. Melt the butter and pour in the preparation. Finally, coarsely chop pecan nuts and add to the batter. Mix well and pour in a buttered cake mould.
· Peel a banana and cut in half lengthwise. Place the two pieces on top of the cake, cut towards the top.
· Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, depending on your oven. In order to verify that the cake is cooked as it should be, plant the blade of a clean knife in the middle. It must come out dry. If that is not the case, continue cooking for a few minutes.
· Allow to cool down and unmould delicately the cake. Enjoy !
Recipe credit: AIB-Delphine Constantini
More information on: www.banane.info
Also discover the easy recipe for gluten free carrot-cake and the French toast with caramelized banana.