The second edition of BananaMania , the dingo banana fiesta, invades the Cour du Marais on Saturday November 30 and Sunday December 1.
Good news: we found a sublime recipe to make your own before the food workshops of the event, alongside chef Pierre-Sang Boyer. A recipe burger with banana, curry sauce, to be the first class the day!
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
For 4 people.
To make the chicken steaks :
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces and place them in the bowl of the blender.
- Add the shallot and the previously peeled garlic clove , as well as the curry and the coriander . Mix for a few seconds.
- Make 4 pavers and cook them in a pan in olive oil for 15 minutes.
To make the sauce :
- Squeeze the lime and collect its juice.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the curry , salt , pepper , half a banana and lemon juice . Crush the whole until obtaining a very smooth sauce .
To make the burger :
- Peel and slice the rest of the banana into slices , then brown them in butter for 5 minutes.
- Mince the red cabbage and season with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar .
- Cut the buns in half and place some sauce on the bottom.
- Add a few spinach leaves and the chicken breasts .
- Add the red cabbage salad and then a little more sauce.
- Sprinkle with a few sprouted seeds and roasted banana .
- Serve with baby spinach just seasoned with olive oil and slices of roasted banana.
© Isabelle Kanako
More information on www.banane.info .
Also discover the BananaMania event and the recipe for the Moroccan street-food omelette sandwich .