The Buddha bowl is a good idea for an all-in-one dish. In this version, the boulgour unveils a wide array of bright colours: pink for the grapefruit, red for the raspberries and green thanks to the avocado and spinach sprouts. The Pouligny Saint-Pierre enhances this composition with its white and luminous robe.
For 2 persons
Preparation time: 15 min.
1. Divide the cooked boulgour in 2 bowls and add a nice handful spinach sprouts in each one.
2. Peel the grapefruit and create nice slices in the width of the fruit. Then cut them in order to only preserved the heart. Add in the bowls.
3. Then cut the 6 portions of Pouligny Saint-Pierre AOP and place the on the preparation.
4. Delicately peel the avocado and remove the pit. Then cut this slices in the width of each half and create 2 roses by rolling up the slices tranches.
5. Add them in the bowls with a few raspberries.
6. Crush the almonds then sprinkle them on the dishes.
7. Finally, pour the colza oil and the raspberry vinegar in a small bowl.
8. Salt and pepper if needed then mix together.
9. Pour on the bowls and enjoy.