It’s melon season. This freshness is going to be the delight of your summer lunches!
Preparation: 10 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the melon in two and remove the seeds with a spoon. Make melon marbles with a round spoon. Set aside in a fresh place.
- Rinse and dry the cherry tomatoes while removing the stem. Cut in half.
- Wash the courgette and cut into cubes.
- Rinse the mint leaves and chisel finely.
- In a large salad bowl, place the quinoa. Add the tomatoes, the cubes of courgette and the melon balls. Sprinkle with chiseled mint. Mix all the ingredients.
- Season the salad with half a lemon juice and a dash of du olive oil. Salt and pepper according to taste.
We like: another option. Add a few cubes of féta for a creamy touch.
Also discover the panna cotta of melon and the roasted peaches salad.
Recipe: AnneCé Bretin - SIPMM melon
Photo : ©UE/SIPMM melon/Amélie Roche