There are some trends that make you want more than others. The resurgence of the bar is clearly part of it. Ultimate accessory of the little ballerina, star of the playground, it has been found for some time on the manes of the most cutting-edge fashionistas and on the catwalks of desirable fashion houses like Chanel , Dolce & Gabbana and Versace .
On loose hair or around the elastic, on a ponytail or a bun , it is now available with rhinestones, beaded, logo or a pretty bourgeois bow. And in order not to fall into sentimentality, it is a question of following a few rules of good behavior.
Our advices :
- We skip the pink Barbie models with small flowers, unicorns and ladybugs from the children's department, you are no longer four years old (yes, that's a shame).
- We avoid wearing them with a baby doll look (unless you are Japanese, because they have all the rights in terms of undermining and always do).
- We choose it sophisticated , graphic or sculptural in a material which “ makes ” precious for the bluff.
- If you prefer very fine little ones, play with accumulation : two on this side, three on the other, or four on one side for example.
- The bar / earring combo is yes, as long as you don't match them. Mismatching is more stylish.
The Gucci bar is a bit like the master stallion of the fantasized clip. In short, where it all began. Overpriced, yet it is torn off and stands out as the must-have accessory.
Crystal hair clip, Gucci , € 350
Dear to the belle-doche Bunny MacDougal in Sex and the City , the large fabric bow hair clip takes up the BCBG codes and becomes a sharp trend. To adopt if and only if you skip Blair Waldorf's preppy uniform and wear it with a neo-street look based on t-shirts / sneakers.
Cotton faille hair clip with Kennedy knot, Emilia Wickstead, € 135 on www.matchesfashion.com
Like a caress
Inspired by the universe of Dalí , this golden hand will bring sophistication to your morning ponytail , quickly, well done.
Barrette Le Hand, Epona Valley , € 157
A constellation of 5 stars in Swarovski crystals , or when the expression “ head jewel ” takes on its full meaning.
Formerly austere, the large square bar is regaining the grain of the beast. And Bam.
It's the pompom
A model made by hand and gilded with fine gold, like a delicate and very soft jewel pompom.
Friends, jewelry designer Marie Gas and hairdresser David Lucas are launching their sublime hair combs made in Marseille in acetate, turquoises and coral fragments.
From rhinestone want you in here on this princely clip-shaped palm, made to climb the stairs in Cannes.
Hair accessories, Aldo, € 19.95 on www.zalando.fr
Annelise Michelson's jewelry is all thought of as precious little sculptures, just like this pretty gold-plated bronze clip . The next red carpet star.
Single Algae Hair Comb, Annelise Michelson, 85 €
Too much is not enough! For the small sizes of barrettes, we have fun combining and mismatching.