Green beans , peas , asparagus : nature offers us plenty of new possibilities. We go into spring with a pasta verde recipe .
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water, until al dente.
- Drain and mix well with the grated Parmesan . Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the vegetables separately in boiling salted water ( asparagus : 3-4 minutes, peas : 2-3 minutes, green beans : 2-3 minutes), then drain and quickly immerse in water cold. Drain again.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix the vegetables well . Cook over low heat to heat the vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cream , basil , lemon juice , the zest of half a lemon and a good pinch of black pepper.
- Add the spaghetti and toss until well coated in the sauce.
- Serve garnished with grated Parmesan and a little basil, lemon zest, pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Also discover the recipe for veal and asparagus carpaccio .