The idea of the summer body is starting to emerge on the horizon. So it's time to start changing your eating habits. For that, the dinners are made lighter, as with this recipe of grilled eggplants and pomegranates worthy of the best Mediterranean tables of the moment.
- Cook the spelled . Drain and place in the refrigerator.
- Peel the pomegranate . Place in a refrigerated box.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the eggplants in half with the skin on. Make braces on the flesh using a knife. Pour evenly the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and place in the oven with the flesh side up until the eggplants are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Place in the refrigerator.
- Heat the eggplants at 100 ° C for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Chop the mint leaves .
- Combine the yogurt , pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, season with salt and pepper. Add the spelled and serve with a lemon .
Extract from the book Batch cooking free light dinners , First edition, € 9.95
Also discover the recipe for vegetable pancakes .