Cooking gluten-free AND lactose-free isn't that bad anymore. The brownie is super soft and tasty, we devour it with a teaspoon until the last crumb. Gluten free is finally good.
For 8 people
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- For the brownie . Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Butter the mold and place it on a silpat and a baking sheet.
- Place beans, eggs, maple syrup and oil in the processor bowl and mix until smooth and smooth.
- Transfer dough in a bowl, adding sieved cocoa mix, add the almond powder, sugar and chocolate chips, even mix and pour into the mold. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Wait until it is completely cold before unmolding the brownie and cutting it into portions, set aside at room temperature.
- For the almond-flavored soy cream. Put all the ingredients in a very cold bowl and whip up the whipped cream. Pour into a pastry bag and keep in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, place the cream on the brownies and decorate with a few quickly roasted almond sticks (dry in a pan), young mint leaves and dark chocolate balls.
Also discover the recipe for gluten-free blood orange cake .