Right now it's a bit everyday on Sunday. The opportunity for chef Juan Arbelaez to unveil his slightly revisited Sunday roast chicken recipe : old vegetables and garlic and thyme jus .
For 4 people
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 40 minutes
Rest : 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Wash the vegetables well then cut them into 8 pieces. Try to cut the vegetables into large chunks to avoid overcooking and to prevent them from burning.
- Arrange all the old vegetables in the middle of a roasting pan or in a large casserole dish on the vegetables, insert the thyme inside the chicken with 2 pinches of salt. Place the chicken in the casserole dish over the vegetables, add the last pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. When the chicken is well colored, let it rest for 25 minutes in the oven off, with the door open.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs , fleur de sel and pour a dash of lemon juice .
Also discover the recipe for veal blanquette by Juan Arbelaez .