This is undoubtedly the tastiest recipe croque monsieur well Frenchie county and truffles, by the talented Juliette, Head of Hotel Parister. Yum ! We give you the top secret recipe, while waiting to go and taste it there ...
The homemade Mornay sauce :
- In a saucepan, melt 30 g of butter over low heat.
- Add 25 g flour , stir, gradually pour in the milk (about 40 cl), stir constantly!
- The sauce thickens: salt and pepper . Incorporate the cream (3 large spoons), the grated Gruyere (50 g). Place large pieces of cold butter (20 g) and mix well.
- The Mornay sauce is ready!
The croque-monsieur :
Select two slices of good Poilâne bread .
Spread (generously) with homemade mornay sauce.
- 1 layer of ham with truffles
- 1 layer of gouda with truffles
Close the croque-monsieur and place in strips of Comté (cover the entire surface).
Bake for 8 minutes (180 °).
The secret: a blow of the torch after cooking to grill the Comté - mmmh…!
Cut the croque-monsieur in half and arrange it in staggered rows on a slate.
For the accompaniment: mesclun salad , cherry tomatoes and house vinaigrette ( olive oil, mustard , balsamic vinegar , salt & pepper )
Good tasting !
Lilya, the barman's advice: serve it with a delicious Pomerol (goes well with truffles ).
Also discover the recipe for the delicious pear bagel .