We play it thoroughly “respecting the seasons” with this incredible sweet potato , pear and fourme d ' Ambert tart , which in addition to being delicious, is particularly economical ... Perfect for a cool dinner .
© Ida Skovmand
4 to 6 people
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Slice the sweet potatoes and pears into ½ cm thick slices. Roughly chop the chard leaves . Cut the cardamom pod in half, collect the seeds and grind them in a mortar. Reserve.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry in a pie dish and prick the bottom. Pre-cook for 10 min at 170 ° C.
- Prepare the device. In a bowl, break and beat the eggs . Gradually incorporate the milk and cream , the spices and herbs if necessary, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Continue beating until you get a homogeneous mixture. Incorporate the black cardamom . Reserve.
- Arrange the sweet potato on the precooked dough, then the pears and chard. Crumble the fourme d ' Ambert on top. Pour the appliance so that it covers all the filling. Sprinkle with grated Comté and black cumin seeds .
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170 ° C.
Extract from the book La cuisine des gens qui sèment , Alternatives, 25 €.
Also discover the recipe for grandmother's savory pie .