Hyper photogenic, funny but mostly on a plate: super good ... How to make a nest egg using the foodporn side and sweetened soft papatates? Manual !
For 4 people
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Preparation time : 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel and grate the sweet potatoes . Spin them out as much as possible and place them in a bowl. Add the previously beaten egg , the spoonful of flour and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper then mix everything together.
- On a baking sheet previously covered with baking paper, place a few spoons of the appliance in the shape of a nest (be careful to leave enough room for the egg in the middle). Form the nests using a spoon if necessary. Bake and cook for 20 minutes. Take the nests out of the oven after having obtained a golden brown cooking.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil in a pan, place the sweet potato nest then crack an egg in the center. Wait until the egg is perfectly cooked.
- During this time, cook the mixture of bulgur , quinoa and sesame (Bjorg type).
- Cut the avocados into strips, add the juice of one lemon and a pinch of salt then set aside.
- Place a few spoons of the cereal mixture at the bottom of the plates with a drizzle of olive oil, place the sweet potato nests using a spatula and garnish with avocado slices . Enjoy immediately.
Tip: for more freshness you can accompany your dish with a yogurt and fine herb sauce.
Also discover the recipe for spring fondue .