Everyone keeps in mind the image of Dr. Dre and Snoop Doog having a BBQ session in the legendary clip “ Nuthin But G Thang ”. We stole from the rapper his recipe for ribs with Californian sauce to bring the ghetto style into his Parisian cuisine.
For 6 people
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C, with a rack positioned in the middle. Line a baking sheet with two layers of aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar , paprika , garlic powder, black pepper, salt and cayenne pepper . Divide the mixture over the ribs on each side. Wrap each square in aluminum foil and place on the baking sheet without overlapping them.
- Put the ribs in the oven and roast for 1 hour 30 to 2 hours; test for doneness after 1 hour 30 minutes. The meat is ready when it is tender and easily detaches from the bone. Take the ribs out of the oven and remove all the juice from the baking sheet. Leave the squares in the foil and set aside.
- Preheat the grill on the strongest position, with the grid positioned high.
- Unwrap the ribs and brush the top side with a thick layer of barbecue sauce . Place the squares under the broiler for about 10 minutes, or until dark brown.
- Remove ribs and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Cut portions of two ribs. Serve hot with white bread , unlimited barbecue sauce and plenty of napkins.
Also discover the billionaire's bacon recipe .