It's an insane recipe that you prepare in 10 minutes, watch in hand that I stole from my lover's mom. An ultra-fresh salad that makes everyone agree: the little ones, the vegetarians, the demanding ones, the girls on a diet… Everyone asks me after having tested it.
For 4 people.
1 large sprig of fresh mint or dill
6 to 8 zucchini
3 beautiful eggs
Optional: a nice fresh goat cheese or a burrata
- Peel the zucchini with the peeler. Cut them in half. Then slice into a 1 cm thick half-moon.
- Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes to keep the zucchini spirit al dente. Drain and absorb the water with paper towel.
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Shell them. Then mash them with a fork in mimosa mode.
- Meanwhile, prepare a mustard vinaigrette : 1 large tbsp. mustard + 2 tsp. tablespoon of vinegar + 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil.
- Wash and chop the mint or dill .
- In a long dish: place the zucchini, cover nicely with mimosa eggs and mint on top. Salt and pepper. Film and set aside in the fridge.
- Just before serving to table, pour the vinaigrette with beautiful salad servers.
- Serve together on a small dish to share or goat burrata well salted and peppered with a dash of olive oil and a good country bread for saucer.
Also discover Véronique and Pimm's simple steak tartare : the Royal Family's favorite summer cocktail .