© Vivien Paille
And if we associated the comfy look of a good soup with ingredients a little more fun ... We love this soup with chestnuts and gingerbread, festive and so easy to achieve.
For 4 people.
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
For the toppings :
- Mix 120 g of chickpeas with the oil and spices . Place them on a baking sheet, well spaced and bake for about thirty minutes. Stir from time to time and remove the chickpeas from the oven when they are crispy.
- Mix them with the squash seeds and set aside.
- Take advantage of the still hot oven to toast the slices of gingerbread (about 2 minutes on each side).
For the soup :
- Crush the garlic cloves in a saucepan and lightly brown them in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add all the ingredients except the milk (or cream ) and spices and bring to a boil, covered. Lower the heat and simmer for about twenty minutes. Once the cauliflower is tender, remove from the heat.
- Add the spices and mix to obtain a velouté . If the texture is too thick, add a little milk or cream. If it is too liquid, continue cooking for a few minutes without the lid, making sure it does not stick. Check the seasoning .
- Divide the very hot soup between 4 soup plates and toppings of chopped chestnuts , crispy chickpeas , pumpkin seeds and gingerbread cut into pieces.
Also discover the recipe for coconut milk soup .