Pimp this velvety ultra-desirable chestnuts with hazelnut and Italian coppa. A highly sexy recipe to brighten up your Netflix parties in January.
For 4 people
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking time : 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Arrange the hazelnuts on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer and space them apart.
- Put the plate of hazelnuts in the oven and let them brown for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Then crush them finely and set them aside to put on top of the soup .
- Peel and finely chop the shallots .
- In a sauté pan, melt a knob of butter and brown the shallots for a few minutes.
- Then add the chestnuts , milk and liquid cream . Cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Mix the mixture with chestnuts. Salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup, add some roasted hazelnuts, a drizzle of olive oil and place the Aosta coppa.
Also discover the recipe for celeriac and apple soup .