· Preparation: 10 min
· Cooking: 30 min
For 4 persons
· Preheat the oven to 200°C.
· Melt the butter in a pan.
· Peel the bananas and pan fry them, whole, 4 minutes, making sure you are turning them over when half cooked.
· Allow them to cool down for a few minutes.
· Meanwhile, spread the mustard on the slices of ham.
· Pour the cream in a recipient, add the curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
· Place each banana on a slice of ham (mustard side) and roll them delicately.
· Place in a gratin dish and cover with cream of curry.
· Finally, sprinkle with grated gruyère and bake for 25 minutes until the cheese is nice and golden. Eat nice and warm.
Recipe credit AIB-Delphine Constantini
More information on: www.banane.info
Also discover the ceviche of cod with coconut milk and the onion soup of Jean-François Piège.