© Marine Le Berre
Marine Le Berre , aka @mllecoton , food photographer whose Insta feed is more than dreaming, shared with us the recipe for her pear and feta bagel . A revisit of the famous bagel with avocado that we no longer present. Ultra quick to make, it's the simple and gourmet recipe for fall, we love it!
For 2 bagels.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C, cut your pear into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and brush with oil coconut, maple syrup and little secret ingredient: vanilla syrup.
- Sauté your yellow onion, previously cut in oil coconut (or olive oil if you prefer) and 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar , over low heat.
- Stir regularly for the first few minutes. Leave at least 20 minutes on the heat, the longer it cooks the better .
- Cut your bagels in half, right in the center. To add an even more gourmet side to the recipe: put a little vanilla syrup on a plate , turn the open breads onto the plate and let soak while the pears are in the oven.
- Spread the labneh cheese on both sides of the bagel bread.
- Place the sliced pear nicely on the cheese spread, you can add more at the end, just before closing the bagel.
- Arrange the candied onions with a spoon .
- Then add the different salad leaves , which you will lightly sprinkle with olive oil and a few drops of maple syrup .
- Crumble the feta with your fingers .
- Garnish with salt & pepper . Spices are always welcome but not mandatory in this recipe!
- We close the bagel with his “ hat ”, and it's ready. Enjoy your meal !
Also discover the recipe for the club sandwich at The Westin .