This is the new trend! After the Hawaiian poke bowl: the Mexican burrito bowl . The principle ? Burritos which we remove the cake for best curl gluten-free mode in a bowl.
For 4 people
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 1h15
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th. 7-8).
- Place the spinach , cilantro , chili , chopped shallot and garlic , salt and ½ cup of vegetable broth in the bowl of a blender; blend until smooth.
- Prepare the rice . Melt the oil in a saucepan, then add the rice, stir until golden brown. Pour the spinach sauce over it and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the rest of the vegetable broth, bring to a boil, then reduce and cover. Cook for 40 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into slices, place them on a baking sheet, sprinkle them with a drizzle of oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, pour the beans with their juice, cumin and vinegar , then simmer over low heat while you prepare the rest of the bowl . Cut the avocado into thin strips.
- Assemble the bowls: first arrange the green rice, then pour in the beans and add the sweet potatoes and avocado. Garnish with pumpkin seeds, a few leaves of coriander, Espelette pepper, salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Serve !
Also discover the pumpkin and cheese gnocchi recipe