Chef Alain Passard gives his favorite spring recipe: peas with herbs and strawberries .
For 2 people
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes
- Over very low heat for a few minutes, heat up in a casserole dish.
- Add the salted butter and let it melt gently.
- Add the peas and spring onion.
- Let heat for 4 or 5 minutes, covered and place in a hot deep plate.
- Place the cold strawberries and the crunchy flower courgettes on the hot peas, sprinkle with the herbs and tulbaghia flowers.
Also discover the egg avocado recipe and the fabulous crème caramel by Stéphanie Le Quellec.