A quick and easy recipe for sweet pancakes to the orange blossom.
For 6 persons
Preparation time : 10 min
- Mix the flour , sugar , baking powder .
- Stir in the eggs one by one.
- The mixture should form a very smooth paste.
- Melt the butter and incorporate it into the mixture.
- Add the orange flower water, vanilla extract and the orange juice and zest.
- Then add the milk until you obtain a smooth and liquid paste, but not too much.
- Leave to rest for 1 to 2 hours in the open air for the yeast to act.
- Add a little milk to acquire the desired texture.
- There you go, your dough is ready.
Also discover the recipe for sweet potato and fourme d'Ambert tart .