It's the start of the year and you're hesitating between diet and junk food: with this recipe, you can do both.
For 4 people.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° c th 6-7 on rotating heat.
- Wash and peel the carrots, cut them into not too thick sections.
- Place the carrots in a large metal baking dish. Pour a teaspoon of cumin and a teaspoon of olive oil in a small glass of water, mix well and quickly pour everything over the carrots, pour in the honey .
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Carrots should be golden brown and tender, test firing with a knife point.
- Let cool. Roughly chop the coriander , In a small bowl, pour your lime juice , the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put the carrots in a deep dish and pour the lime , cumin , olive oil mixture over the carrots.
- Mix everything, add the coriander, a big pinch of fleur de sel and two turns of a pepper mill and mix again.
- Ideally serve as an accompaniment to grilled meat .
Also discover the recipe for French spring rolls .