A recipe really cool around a boiled egg ... The mats vegetables Express, prepare according to his desires of the moment or market arrivals. You know what to cook for your next brunch!
For 4 people
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 30-40 lies
- Wash the lamb's lettuce leaves thoroughly and dry them. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Wash the squash , remove the seeds , peel it and grate it. Peel and grate the potatoes . Peel, dégermez and chop the garlic cloves. Chop the rosemary very finely .
- In a salad bowl, mix the grated vegetables and the garlic. Add the flour and chopped rosemary. Salt, pepper and mix. Finally add 2 beaten eggs in an omelette and mix again.
- In a pan, heat a dash of olive oil. Add small spoonfuls of the squash mixture and brown for 10 to 15 minutes over medium heat, turning regularly.
- Continue until all the ingredients are used up. Reserve the mats in the oven preheated to 60 ° C (th. 2).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Gently place the 4 remaining eggs and cook for 5 minutes. Refresh them under cold water, then peel them.
- Divide the squash mats on 4 plates, arrange the salad and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Place the soft-boiled eggs and serve sprinkled with small seeds.
Also discover the recipe for the Parma ham, pomegranate and mint salad .