We have the good idea of the month to play it “ seasonally ”: a savory pie with endives , ham and Friborg vacherin to treat your tribe without taking the lead.
For 4 people
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 1h30
- Melt the olive oil and butter over high heat in a casserole dish. Add the endives washed beforehand and let them color for a few minutes.
- Salt and pepper then add the vegetable broth . Lower the heat and cover. Leave to cook for half an hour to 45 minutes, while the endives are soft under the tip of the knife.
- Make the Béchamel with Vacherin Fribourgeois AOP . In a saucepan, melt the butter without coloring it. Off the heat, add the flour then mix with a whisk.
- Return to the heat and whisk for 3 minutes. Add the milk all at once and whisk vigorously.
- Then add the grated Fribourgeois AOP vacherin . Season and let the sauce thicken for 10 to 20 minutes over low heat depending on the desired texture, stirring constantly.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a pie dish , arrange baking paper. Distribute powdered sugar at the bottom to finish caramelizing.
- Cut the slices of ham and endives in half lengthwise. Coat the endives with half a slice of ham each. Arrange them in the pie dish.
- Pour the béchamel au vacherin Fribourgeois AOP on your endives. Finally, arrange the shortcrust pastry on the whole and border it.
- Bake halfway up for 45 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown and the edges are well caramelized.
- Serve hot immediately with a mesclun salad .
Also discover the recipe for the fall veggie pie .