First day of fall : first butternut recipe ! And this is not to displease us. This delicious tart , made by Frichti , with squash and rosemary, 100% veggie and easy to make, packs a punch.
For 4 people.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
- Wash and dry the butternut . Peel it, cut it in 2, hollow it out and then make thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the onion , cut it in half and finely chop it.
- Sauté the onion in a pan with a little oil for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- On a sheet of baking paper, form a spiral with the butternut slices starting from the center, as in the photo!
- Add the stewed onion , salt and pepper then cover with the shortcrust pastry . Fold the edges under the preparation.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let cool, turn the tart, crumble some fresh goat cheese and a few sprigs of rosemary then serve!
FRICHTI , Practical manual of good food, Éditions Marabout, € 19.90.
Also discover the recipe for the tomato and strawberry pie .