· Preparation: 20 min
For 4 persons
· Cut the two ends of the banana, then split in half. Then make relatively thin slices.
· Alternate the carpaccio of chorizo and the banana slices, overlapping them slightly.
· Squeeze the green lemon and set aside the juice in a small bowl. Add the honey, salt slightly then mix all together, in order for the honey to melt totally.
· Pour over the carpaccio, then add a dash of ground pepper from the mill.
· Taste with small grilled toasts.
Recipe credits: AIB-Delphine Constantini
More information on: www.banane.info