It's cheesy, has a wonderful smoky taste boosted by the forest side of brown mushrooms, low price and locavores, of course. In short: this lactose free salty cake is not only killer but also healthy, easy to make and easy to digest.
Mushroom and smoked tofu cake recipe
- Cut the tofu into 1 cm cubes and the mushrooms into 4.
- Mix 20 g of water with a pinch of salt and 10 or 15 g of sunflower oil. Sear the tofu and mushrooms for 2 minutes over high heat. Book.
- In a saucepan, warm the milk with the soy sauce, 70 or 100 g of oil and the eggs.
- Beat with a whisk until the mixture reaches 40 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and parsley. Whisk in the first lukewarm mixture. Then add the garnish, salt and pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (th. 6) and place your mold on a perforated plate.
- Distribute the dough inside and cook at 180 ° C (th. 6) 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before unmolding on a rack and it's ready!