It's no longer a secret that risotto is a classic of good Italian food. To make it a complete dish, we serve it with a fillet of hake , basil and parsley, which add a touch of gluttony, yum!
Preparation time : 35 minutes
- Prepare the broth . Crush the garlic or cut it very fine. Cut the onions into half rings.
- Peel the parsley root and cut it into thin slices.
- In a sauté pan, heat ½ tbsp of olive oil and ½ tbsp of butter per person over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the parsley root slices and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the risotto rice with parsley root and cook 1 minute, stirring. Deglaze with 1 tbsp per person of white wine vinegar and add 1/3 of the broth. Let the rice grains slowly absorb the broth. Stir occasionally.
- As soon as the risotto rice grains have absorbed the broth, add 1/3 of the broth and repeat with the rest of the broth. The risotto is cooked as soon as the rice grains are tender on the outside and slightly crunchy on the inside. It takes about 20 to 25 minutes. Add additional water if necessary to continue cooking the rice.
- In a bowl, mix the lamb's lettuce with ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and ½ tbsp of white wine vinegar per person. Add salt and pepper. Dry the hake fillet with a paper towel, salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat ½ tbsp of butter per person over medium-high heat. Cook the hake fillet for 2 to 3 minutes on the skin side and 1 to 2 minutes on the other side.
- Mix the aged cheese and the basil cream with the risotto just before serving. Add salt and pepper.
Arrange the lamb's lettuce on the plates and place the risotto on top. Serve with the hake fillet.
Also discover the recipe for snail butter knives .