Healthy and very filling, these little quinoa salads with cranberries and avocado are all good for winter. We try ?
- Rehydrate the quinoa mixture : in a bowl, pour the boiling water over the express quinoa cereal and cranberry mixture , and mix. Let swell, then add the olive oil.
- In a bowl, mash the peeled, pitted and chopped avocados with a fork .
- Add the lemon juice , olive oil , a few chopped coriander leaves and season with salt.
- Wash the two tomatoes . Immerse them in boiling water then cool them immediately. Peel them then cut them into small cubes.
- In a salad bowl , mix them with a drizzle of olive oil , salt and pepper .
- Divide the guacamole among 4 verrines . Then add a nice portion of quinoa with cranberries , and finally the tomato tartare .
Also discover the Parisiennes salad and the best tomato salad in Paris .