© Nicolas Edwige
We take advantage of the best of Spain to twist the spaghetti in an Italian classic and get the coolest “ poor man's pasta ” in the Mediterranean.
In 10 minutes flat the trick is played. How to do without?
For 6 persons.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Black olive cream :
- Chop the shallots .
- Core the black Hojiblanca olives from Spain and roughly chop them.
- Sweat the shallots with the olives , add the liquid cream , bring to a simmer.
- Mix everything, taste and adjust the seasoning, set aside in a saucepan.
The spaghetti :
- Bring a large volume of salted water to a boil.
- Dip the pasta in , cook for the time indicated on the package. Drain the pasta , retaining a little cooking water .
- Mix them with the black olive cream . Warm up.
- In a deep plate, make a nest of pasta, arrange the arugula and a few black Hojiblanca olives.
- Finish with a little lemon zest .
The chef's tip : provide 1 liter of water for 100 g of dough as well as 5 g of coarse salt per liter. Do not add oil to your cooking water, it is not useful!
© Mélanie Martin
Also discover the butternut pasta recipe .