As delicious as a quiche or a cheese gougère… Ideal for gluten-free believers.
1. Cook the quinoa, once cooked, let it cool down.
2. Preheat the Beko oven to 180°C
3. Oil the muffin moulds with absorbing paper soaked in olive oil
4. In a salad bowl, mix the cooked quinoa, the carrots, the courgettes, the parsley, the cheese and the eggs.
5. Place a tablespoon of the preparation in the muffin moulds.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the preparation is nice and brown.
7. Once cooked, remove the dish from the Beko oven and allow to cool down before tasting.