There is good news for all those gourmets allergic lactose…We have found a recipe that is right up their no butter no milk alley, taken from the twig cookbook bible “ Gâteau vegan” published by Hachette, collection Les Petites Recettes, signed Emilie Perrin. Great taste and easy digestion...
For 12 muffins • Preparation 15 min • Cooking 15 to 20 min • Difficulty 1 • Cost €€
THE RECIPE :
1. Preheat the over to 180 °C (th. 6).
2. In a salad bowl, mix the flour, the unrefined sugar, the zest of lemon and the yeast.
3. Add the margarine and the milk, mix until the preparation becomes homogenous.
4. Add the red fruit, with the help of a rubber spatula, lift the dough slightly as with a chocolate mousse so as not to crush the red fruit.
5. Pour into the small paper holders and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.