· Preparation: 10 min
· Resting time: 12 h
For 1 person
· The night before, pour the chia seeds in a small bowl and add the almond milk. Mix well and leave all night long in a fresh place (mix from time to time if possible).
· The next day, mix half a banana and add it in the porridge with the coconut sugar. Blend well with a fork in order to separate the seeds.
· Pour this preparation in a pretty bowl.
· Rinse the raspberries and the blueberries. Peel the banana and cut in round shapes.
· Line up the fruit in the bowl. Complete with a line of coconut power and a second line of blanched almonds.
Recipe credit: AIB-Delphine Constantini
More information on: www.banane.info
Also discover the smoothie bowl with mirabelles and strawberries and the strawberry tiramisu of Julie Andrieu.