American Vintage invests SPOK urban canteens for a super gourmet collaboration. It gives the servers a makeover and a Mediterranean octopus ramen with a new recipe . An undeniably stylish art of living!
For 5 ramen.
The broth :
- Cut all the vegetables into sticks.
- Brown them well in a pan in olive oil (it is this coloring which gives all the flavor to the broth).
- Add the chopped garlic , saffron , sweet pepper and fennel seeds according to your taste.
- Flambé with pastis then wet with 1.2L of water.
- Cook for 1 hour and remove the vegetables from the broth .
- Infuse the broth with the lemon juice and basil leaves .
The octopus :
- Slowly cook 200 g of octopus tentacles in vegetable broth for about 4 hours. To keep the octopus tender keep the broth simmering.
- Cut the tentacles and marinate for at least 1 hour in the chopped garlic, chopped basil, lemon juice and the olive oil.
The noodles :
- Cook 450g udon noodles in a very large amount of boiling salted water.
The assembly :
- At the bottom of each bowl, a first portion of udon noodles, then the vegetable broth, octopus, boiling broth, and finish with a sprig of basil, a dash of olive oil and white pepper freshly ground.
Also discover the recipe for butter knives .