The best friend of vegetarians, the avocado is in the spotlight. Freshly landed from the US, this grilled avocado recipe is an alternative extraordinaire to Grilled-Cheese sandwiches. A great option to satisfy twigs while reconciling avocado and comfort-food.
For 4 persons
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: between 16 and 20 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Cut the avocados in two, pit them and slightly dig them up in order to increase the cavity.
3. Cut up the salmon slice in 4 and place the pieces in the avocados. Break up the eggs inside then salt and pepper if needed.
4. Add a slice of Picodon AOP on each avocado boat and bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
5. After 16 minutes, verify if the egg white is cooked, otherwise protect the cooking while controlling regularly.
6. Crush the pink berries coarsely.
7. After cooking, sprinkle the avocado boats with pink berries and aniseed.